ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the Data Protection regulations and taking into account the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and by repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, especially its articles 13 and 14, an informative table in which you can know all the relevant elements related to the treatment of your information is provided below:
COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL
C/ Santa Clara, 3 – 2D, 28013 – MADRID
Data Protection Delegate
Contact DPD: D. Jesús Cobos
Phone: 902998409 Email: email@example.com
- The data provided will be used to carry out the contracted service.
- In order to improve our services and to be able to give you a personalized offer according to your preferences and interests, you are given the possibility of receiving commercial communications regarding the services offered by this company, as well as offers and promotions, creating a profile related to your consumption habits based on the information provided about those consumption habits.
- The data will be kept during the period of development of the contractual relationship or, failing that, as long as you do not revoke your consent to this treatment.
- No further processing is foreseen other than those indicated in this relationship, such as the referral of commercial information or subscriptions to information channels.
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is due to the execution of the service provision contract, which is developed in accordance with the terms and clauses indicated therein. In this regard, the withdrawal of your consent cannot condition said execution, as long as the contract remains in force, requiring the withdrawal of your data for its effective fulfillment.
- Your data will be communicated internally between the different offices of the company to carry out the appropriate administrative procedures and processes.
- No international transfers of your data are foreseen.
- In addition to the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, you have the right of portability of your data and to receive information about how the data are being processed.
- You have the right to file any complaint that it deems appropriate to the National Control Authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), which makes available to the users the appropriate means to carry out this process. You can get more information here: https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/index-ides-idphp.php.
In compliance with the right to information covered under Article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided below:
- The owner of this website is domiciled at COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL. C / Santa Clara, 3 – 2D, 28013 – MADRID provided with the NIF (Spanish Tax Identification Number) B11837986, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Cádiz, volume 1,774, folio 21, section 8, page CA-31,351, 1st registration. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the owner responsible for the automated files originated from this website, COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL wishes to inform visitors and users of its website about its policy for the protection and processing of personal data, which will be applicable in the event of users deciding to complete any of the www.comunicaic.com forms which request personal data, without prejudice to the contents of the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form. In any case, COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL guarantees full and complete compliance at all times with the obligations set out in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as the rest of the development regulations.
- Personal data supplied by the visitors or users of the website will be included in a computer file, for which COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL is responsible, in order to facilitate access to the content offered on the website; to provide, manage, expand and improve the services and/or content offered through the website; to tailor these services to the preferences and likes of the users; for the study of the use of the services by users and visitors; for the management of incidents and the maintenance of the website; as well as for advertising purposes and commercial research related to the products and services of COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL. This information may be assigned to third party companies in order to provide the services or information requested and, therefore, the user gives express consent for the possible transfer of this data to third parties.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will inform users and visitors of the website whether it is voluntary or mandatory to provide each item of personal data requested on the forms, in order to access and register with the services and/or content offered on the website. This will be notified when the information is collected, through visual warnings such as pop ups, placing asterisks or symbols beside the requested data, or other similar methods. In any case, failure to supply the information requested or giving inaccurate or incomplete information may result in the service and/or content being provided to users and visitors improperly, inefficiently, poorly or not at all.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will request users and visitors to the website their consent in each form that they complete for the transfer of personal data that could be provided to entities belonging to COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL, for sending information and advertising. The visitor and/or user may oppose this disclosure both on the form that must be filled out initially, and as at any later date; sending in the latter case, a request to the contact e-mail: email@example.com.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL is fully aware of the use and processing that must be given to the personal data requested or obtained from users on its web pages for the purpose of managing the services offered, sending commercial communications about products, or services which may be of their interest.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access of this data, taking into account the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Users will be responsible, in all cases, for the accuracy of the data provided and are responsible for informing COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL of any modification in them, leaving COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL exempt from any type of responsibility in this regard, through the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users are entitled to, and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by written communication to the addresses given for each case or to the email address: email@example.com.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will not send messages that have not been requested or consented to beforehand, nor will it send chain emails which have not been requested or consented to beforehand. COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL informs users that they may oppose the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating it in writing to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In regard to the personal data of persons under the age of 18, COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will never use this information for purposes which are inappropriate for the age of the minor, but will only do so in accordance with the age, knowledge and maturity of this target group, and will never collect data relating to the financial situation or private affairs of their family members. COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will give parents or guardians the possibility to exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition regarding the data of their children, or wards, and will encourage minors to consult with them before supplying any information. In the case of persons under the age of 14 years of age, they must provide COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL with written authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, consenting to their data being processed.
We use different types of cookies to run this website. Some or all of the cookies identified below can be stored on your browser.
|CATEGORY OF USE||DESCRIPTION|
|Preferences||These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. These cookies can also assist you in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can personalize. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.|
|Session state||Websites often collect information about how users interact with a website. This information may include the pages users visit most often, and whether users get error messages from certain pages. We use these so-called ‘session state cookies’ to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience. Blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable.|
Using your browser, you can restrict, block or delete the cookies on this website. Each browser works differently, the “Help” function will show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
The owner of the website (www.comunicaic.com) is COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL.
COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL copyright © 2020 All rights reserved.