In compliance with the right to information covered under Article 10 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided below:
The owner of this website has registered offices at CALLE CIRCO 13, 2ºC – 11405 – JEREZ (CÁDIZ) and is the holder of Spanish Tax Identification Number (C.I.F) B11837986, INSCRIBED IN THE MERCANTILE REGISTRY OF CADIZ, VOLUME 1,774, FOLIO 21, SECTION 8, PAGE CA-31.351, 1ST REGISTRATION.
- Contact Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As the owner responsible for the automated files originated from this website, COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL wishes to inform visitors and users of its website about its policy for the protection and processing of personal data, which will be applicable in the event of users deciding to complete any of the www.comunicaic.com forms which request personal data, without prejudice to the contents of the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form. In any case, COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL guarantees full and complete compliance at all times with the obligations set out in Organic Law 15/1999, dated 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999, which approves the Regulation on Security Measures, as well as the other implementing regulations.
- Personal data supplied by the visitors or users of the website will be included in a computer file for which COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL is responsible, in order to facilitate access to the content offered on the website; to provide, manage, administer, expand and improve the services and/or content offered through the website; to tailor these services to the preferences and likes of the users; for the study of the use of the services by users and visitors; for the management of incidents and the maintenance of the website; as well as for advertising purposes and commercial research related to the products and services of COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL. This information may passed on to third party companies in order to provide the services or information requested and, therefore, the user gives express consent for the possible transfer of this data to third parties.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will inform users and visitors of the website whether it is voluntary or mandatory to provide each item of personal data requested on the forms, in order to access and register with the services and/or content offered on the website. This will be notified when the information is collected, through visual cues such as floating windows, the appearance of asterisks or symbols beside the requested data, or other similar methods. In any case, failure to supply the information requested or giving inaccurate or incomplete information may result in the service and/or content being provided to users and visitors improperly, inefficiently, poorly or not at all.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will ask users and visitors to give their express consent on every form for the disclosure of the personal data that will be provided to entities belonging to COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL, for sending information and advertising. The visitor and/or user may oppose this disclosure both on the form that must be filled out initially, as well as at any later date; in the case of the latter by sending a request to the contact e-mail: email@example.com.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL is fully aware of the use and processing that must be made of the personal data requested or obtained from users on its web pages for the purposes of administering the services offered or sending commercial communications about products or services which may be of interest to them.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access of this data, taking into account the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Security Measures of automated files containing personal data approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, dated 11 July.
- The users will be responsible, in all cases, for the accuracy of the data provided and for informing COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL of any change to this information via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will be exempt from any type of liability in relation to this.
- Users are entitled to and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by written communication to the addresses given for each case or to the email address: email@example.com.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will not send messages that have not been requested or consented to beforehand, nor will it send chain emails which have not been requested or consented to beforehand.
- COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL advises users that they may block the sending of commercial messages by following the instructions given in each case or by sending written communication to the contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In regard to the personal data of persons under the age of 18, COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will never use this information for purposes which are inappropriate for the age of the minor, but will only use this information in keeping with the age, knowledge and maturity of this target group, and will never collect data relating to the financial situation or private affairs of their family members.
COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL will give parents or guardians the possibility to exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition regarding the data of their children or wards and will encourage minors to consult with them before supplying any information. In the case of minors under 14 years of age, they must provide COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL with written authorization from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, consenting to their data being processed.
- COOKIES: A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other settings, which can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you. Cookies play an important role since, without them, using the website would be a much more frustrating experience.
- We use different types of cookies to run this website. Some or all of the cookies identified below can be stored on your browser.
|Category of Use||Description|
|Preferences||These cookies allow our websites to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region you are in. These cookies can also assist you in changing text size, font and other parts of web pages that you can personalize. Loss of the information stored in a preference cookie may make the website experience less functional but should not prevent it from working.|
|Session State||Websites often collect information about how users interact with a website. This information may include the pages users visit most often, and whether users get error messages from certain pages. We use these so-called ‘session state cookies’ to help us improve our services, in order to improve our users’ browsing experience. Blocking or deleting these cookies will not render the website unusable.|
Using your browser, you can restrict, block or delete the cookies on this website. Each browser works differently, the “Help” function will show you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10?
- FireFox: Privacidad en Mozilla
- Chrome: Privacidad en Google
- Safari: Privacidad en Apple
The owner of the website (www.comunicaic.com) is COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL
COMUNICA, IMAGEN Y COMUNICACIÓN SL copyright © 2015 All rights reserved